Rules for Reserving CPH Annex
You must be a registered Vanderbilt student organization or University department to reserve the CPH Annex.
- Student organizations will not be charged for utilizing the Annex, but WILL be charged $75 if the facility is not cleaned properly after your event, or if damages occur.
Fill out the web based form in its entirety. You CANNOT reserve a space with an email request – the on-line reservation form MUST be filled out. No exceptions please.
Someone from the CPH staff will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your event and any plans that involve food.
General CPH Annex Rules
- Student organizations looking for meeting, program, and event space, must reserve the CPH annex at least 24 hours before the space is needed.
- The CPH Annex is for meeting and programming space only. Any group or organization found coordinating unauthorized parties, programs, or events will not be allowed to utilize the space.
- Make sure all electronic equipment, appliances, and lights are turned off before leaving the building.
- If furniture is moved, it must be returned to its original place before leaving the building.
- If the kitchen is used, be sure to wash all dishes and remove all items brought into the annex when you leave. All items left in the annex will be discarded.
- Be sure to clean up the CPH Annex after each event -- trash, food, and debris.
- The CPH does not have any audio/visual equipment. If equipment is needed, you must bring your own.