You are currently using a browser that is not capable of rendering this sites design using industry standard techniques. You can find a list of popular web browsers for Windows or for Mac browsers. Many of these programs are also available on Linux.
As long as you're here, you may as well check out the city! Country music, bluegrass, and more. Nashville is a tourist destination, so there are plenty of things to do on your down time. And no one can attend every session....
Events and Culture
- NashTrash - a "special" experience with the Jugg Sisters. Truly indescribable. Book really, really early, believe it or not.
- Haunted Nashville - your basic ghost tours, walking or in a horse-drawn carriage. Tavern option available.
- The Bluebird Cafe - extremely unassuming but a truly Nashville experience. A singer-songwriter bar where you can hear some incredible music. Bus, cab or car ride required, but it's only about 3 miles from Scarritt Bennett.
- The Belcourt Theatre - Nashville's arthouse cinema. Walking distance. Check the website for what's playing.
- We're not a shopping mecca, but if you're desperate you're less than three miles from a mall. Head down 21st, away from downtown, to the Mall at Green Hills.
- Incidentals available at CVS at 21st and Scarritt Place.