Thank you for your interest in CoRPs, Commodore Recruitment Programs. Through CoRPs, Vanderbilt alumni volunteer to assist the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (OUA) in a variety of ways. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions depends on active alumni to help recruit prospective students around the world.
There are many ways you can be involved with CoRPs. When you register to become a CoRPs Volunteer, you may be solicited by Vanderbilt admissions counselors to participate in college fairs, interviewing, and/or speaking engagements.
- College Fairs – CoRPs Volunteers provide coverage during college fairs around the United States and globe in order to field questions, provide information, and distribute information cards to prospective students. Admissions counselors will contact CoRPs Volunteers with opportunities to assist with these events.
- Interviewing – CoRPs Volunteers participate in informational interviews with students who have applied to Vanderbilt and provide the Office of Undergraduate Admissions information regarding these sessions that later become part of these students’ application files.
- Speaking Engagements – CoRPs Volunteers speak to prospective student audiences regarding topics ranging from their personal experiences at Vanderbilt to their professional lives after graduation.
You may volunteer as much or as little as your schedule allows. Regardless, your contribution will help shape the next class that Vanderbilt recruits!
We are happy to discuss CoRPs Volunteer options with you further if you have additional questions. You may contact us at CoRPs@vanderbilt.edu and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your assistance in helping recruit the next face of Vanderbilt!
Dustin Lynn, CoRPs Coordinator
* Primary Address (where you will mainly be able to volunteer and to which you would like materials shipped):
* If APO/AE/AA address, please list the city and country where you're located:
By completing this form, you acknowledge that Vanderbilt University Office of Undergraduate Admissions may use the information you provided to contact you to schedule interviews or to solicit coverage for CoRPs College Fairs or Speaking Engagements.